That's right. Six hours!
Wrestlefudge.com debuts the new video format in style! ...or as close as we GET to style! Eight guests round out a SIX HOUR MARATHON SHOW!
http://www.wrestlefudge.com/2012/06/wre ... debut.html
On the premiere episode:
- Slyck Wagner Brown talks about his career, being the CTWE Heavyweight Champion, and MUCH more!
- "The Savage" Damon Ravage calls in to talk about his dick of an older brother and his future in the sport... Before his phone battery cuts things short.
- Dalton Castle connects with us and keeps us all in stitches. This guys is as funny on the phone as he is entertaining in the ring.
- Bobby Ocean talks about working with Fit Finlay in IYFW and promotes some upcoming appearances. Gotta love Bobby O.
- whether you know him best in stripes as Snr. Referee Dan Roberts or in camo as Sgt.Fury, the man has always had a lot to say and THIS appearance on the show is no different.
- Foxx Vinyer drops proverbial knowledge without busting proverbial rhymes!
- "Mighty" Fronz Roddy talks about his recent bout with Val Venis and switches accents like they were lanes!
- "The Wolf" CJ Scott is just plain ornery as we pass a few messages to him! Fun exchange between he and Vinyer also!
On top of all of that...
- we talk IYFW, CTWE, SAW, WrestleJam, and MORE!
- Paul announces the Unofficial Official Top Ten Rankings for IYFW this month, and Will disagrees on nearly every count!
- Will mixes some pretty strong rum and cokes...
- and more! Long show! But fun!
Thanks for watching!